1. Cancellation should be informed directly to Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa Hoi An. In case of late cancellation, the following cancellation fees will be debited from the guest’s credit card or deducted from the pre-paid amount to our Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa Hoi An account. Any cancellation:
* Between 7 days and 4 days prior to 14:00 PM of the arrival date will be charged 50% of the first room night revenue for all rooms reserved.
* Any cancellation less than 4 days prior to 14:00 PM of the arrival date, no-show or shorter stay due to early departure will be charged 100% of the total room night revenue (full length-stay) and one way airport transfer (if any).
Alterations of booking in terms of dates and number of room are considered as cancellation.
Please note that strictly only our rack rate is fully flexible with regard to cancellation, amendment and early departure. If you prefer a fully flexible tariff, please mention before confirming your booking.
Different cancellation and guarantee policies may apply for group bookings.
2. The resort is not responsible for any unused portions of your stay or other unused services and will not refund any money. Failure to redeem or avail the resort’s services as per the pre-determined times may result in the loss of that services and no money will be refunded.
3. The resort cannot be held liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs, expenses, delays or loss of enjoyment, of any nature or kind whatsoever, to the guests and/or traveling companions or group members, resulting from events beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts or other labor disputes or disruptions, wars, blockades, insurrections, riots, earthquakes, weather conditions, floods, or acts or restraints imposed by government authorities.
4. In the event of overbooking or that the resort refuses to honor your reservation, the resort’s only responsibility will be to relocate the guest in other hotels of the same category or superior accommodations without compensation of any kind. The resort cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience resulting from this change
5. The quality of the resort’s services and facilities has been rated in accordance with the normal standards of the destination and could be different from the standards in other places and/or countries. Services may be interrupted at any time for renovations, maintenance, or construction.
6. Standards of living vary greatly from country to country or place to place. Be advised that living conditions may be different in respect to provision of utilities, services, food and accommodation outside of your country or even from other hotels, resorts or destinations. The resort assumes no responsibility for illness or inconvenience resulting from the service provided or omitted.
7. All information and pictures contained in our website, brochure and other collaterals have been checked for accuracy. However, since these are descriptive only, the resort cannot be held responsible for any unforeseen changes or loss of enjoyment. All photographs of the resort are published as illustrations of the property only.
8. Please ensure that you show a valid identification at the Front Desk upon check-in. Foreign guests are required to present passports with a valid entry and exit visa. Vietnamese guests will need to show valid ID cards or any other legal document(s) for identification purposes. We also require your residential address on the guest registration form.
9. Prepayment: our resort requires credit card verification and guarantee for each booking in advance, but at the latest, upon check-in to cover the full amount of your expected stay plus our pre-determined fixed deposit fee of VND 1,050,000 (USD 50) per person to cover incidental or miscellaneous charges (e.g. massages, meals, tours, transportation, etc). Any unused verified amount after check-out will be automatically released by the bank. If your booking is charged to your company or travel agency, we only require credit card verification equivalent to the amount of our pre-determined fixed deposit fee of VND 1,050,000 (USD 50) per person. Please check with our reception for details. If you do not have a valid credit card, we require full cash deposit to cover the full amount of your expected stay upon check-in, plus our pre-determined fixed deposit fee of VND 1,050,000 (USD 50) per person. We really appreciate your understanding.
10. Any special offers and rates are always subject to availability and may be withdrawn or changed any time.
11. All major credit cards such as American Express, JCB, Visa, Master Card credit cards are accepted.
12. Check in time is from 14:00, check-out time is until 12:00. Early check-in will be offered based on availability and charged at 50% of the room rate. Late check-out if requested will be confirmed in the morning of the departure date upon availability and also charged at 50% of the room rate. Late check-out after 18:00 will be charged at 100% or the room rate.
13. Room sharing without informing the Front Desk is not permitted and will be automatically charged with the official extra bed rate per additional person in the room.
14. Only a maximum of 3 adults can stay in one room. When 3 adults share a room, the extra bed is absolutely required and automatically charged.
15. Children 12 years or older will be charged at adult rates.
16. Children under 12 years (max. 2 children) can share the same room with their parents without extra charge if using the existing bed (not including breakfast). Breakfast for children under 6 years is free of charge. For children from 6 to under 12 years a 30% discount applies. Baby cots can be provided free of charge (subject to availability).
17. Our rooms without extra bed are equipped either with one Queen sized bed (1.8m wide) or two Twin sized beds (each 1.2m wide). For best comfort we recommend single or double occupancy. Each room can only set up maximum one extra bed (0.9m wide). For rooms with extra bed, we recommend triple occupancy only. For better comfort, we can arrange two rooms interconnecting or next door upon request (subject to availability).
18. The maximum number of people in one room is 4 (including children), whereas only 3 of them can be adults and only one extra bed can be set up. Otherwise, an additional room is obligatory.
19. The room key must be returned to the receptionist before leaving Palm Garden Resort (any lost key will be charged accordingly). Please do not leave the key in your room on your departure day.
20. Due to restrictions imposed by Vietnamese banks, we can only accept foreign notes that have no marks or cuts.
21. If no special event is scheduled, please respect our “Quiet Time” policy especially from 22:00 – 06:00 of the following day. Please keep the noise down. Respect your neighbor’s right to sleep and relax.
22. Visitors are permitted in guest rooms between 08:00 and 23:00 only. Visitors must register and leave a valid ID card at the reception. If they would like to enjoy our public facilities they will be required to pay our day use visitor fee (for beach, pool, fitness centre, sauna, billiard, etc.)
23. For the children’s safety, children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult when in the Business Centre. Our Business Centre is primarily for business and communication purposes strictly for convenience of our guests and thus, computer games and entertainment usage are discouraged.
24. Swimming after 19:00 with no life-guard on duty is at your own risk. For your safety and the other guest’s convenience, the pool closes at 22:00. Please do not use after 22:00.
25. Throughout the resort, proper attire is required, particularly in common areas such as the main lobby, restaurants and the Business Center. To show respect towards other cultures, nudity is strongly prohibited, even for babies. Our Mini-Mart offers swim wear for all ages.
26. Please respect that our Receptionists and Guest Relation Officers can only call Vietnamese land lines for you free of charge and only if absolutely necessary. International phone calls and phone calls to mobile phones must be charged to your account, no matter if the call is made by you from your room or from the Lobby.
27. All valuable items should be placed in the safe deposit box in your room or deposited at the Front Desk.
28. The resort is not liable for any loss or damage of valuables or other belonging of the guests.
29. Weapons, toxic materials, explosives or inflammable items are not permitted within the resort.
30. Pets are not permitted inside the resort.
31. Cooking in the guest room is strictly prohibited.
32. Bringing of food and beverages bought outside is not permitted and will be charged according to our corkage fee.
33. Strong smelling fruits (e.g. Durian) are not allowed inside the guest room.
34. Inside the guest room, there are several items which are chargeable if they get lost or break.
35. Gambling, prostitution and usage of drugs within the resort is in violation of state regulations and is therefore strictly prohibited.
36. Parking of vehicles is prohibited in the drive way area. Vehicles must be parked in our designated parking area.
37. Please familiarize yourself with all fire emergency procedures in this directory.
38. For further policies and regulations, upon arrival please also refer to the swimming pool, beach and fitness centre regulations located on site, as well as other Palm Garden Resort official documents and/or forms.
39. The guest agrees to adhere to the policies, rules and regulations of the resort. Should the guest conduct himself/herself in a manner threatening to the resort or any of its employees and/or other guest(s), the resort has the right to refuse service or expel him/her from the hotel. In this event, the guest is responsible for all costs and no refund will be issued for any unused portions. The resort reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
40. Ignoring the above mentioned issues may result in the Management’s decision that the guest must leave the property without any refund.