A three-day “Quang Nam rural market” will take place on March 23rd, 24th, 25th from 18:00 to 21:30 at the Court Yard of Palm Garden Resort
(Lac Long Quan Street, Cua Dai Beach, Hoi An City, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam)
The market designed as a rural market, accompanied by thatched cottages, banana trees, bunches of coconuts, mounds of straw, bamboo shoulder poles reminding of hard-working countryside women, colorful lanterns flashing and folk songs of Quang Nam will ensure visitors cozy and peaceful moments.
Only VND 200,000 per person
• 01 Entrance ticket.
• 05 coupons to buy food / drink at the market (VND 120,000). Guests will be able to experience a lot of traditional foods such as chicken rice, Quang noodles, Cao Lau, grilled seafood, rice cakes, etc. prepared and cooked by Palm Garden Resort’s professional local chefs at a price of from VND 20,000 per dish.
• Join traditional games such at pot breaking, bamboo dancing, bubble art and other art performances.
• Join attractive mini games at the Kid’s Corner (for children).
– 10% OFF for registration before March 20th, 2018.
– VND 150,000/ ticket for children from 6 to 12 years old.
– Free entrance ticket for children below 6 years.
This special market aims to promote the Quang Nam style traditional market culture, the quintessence of Quang Nam cuisine and elegant local people to visitors. In addition, spending the precious time “going to the market” and enjoying delicious food together help intimately connect people. Let’s enjoy the slow living in this ancient Hoi An city.